1987 integra clutch problem

Hi all
I just finished replacing my clutch but for some reason when i connected my clutch cable i had to adjust it to almost the very end of the threads, as if my clutch is still old. its working right now but
if its a brand new clutch shouldn’t i have a lot more room for adjustment? does anybody know what is wrong?
Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.
âś–
clutch cable may be stretched replace it and see if that doesnt help.Ken ASE certified Transmission Tech

http://www.autoforumz.com/Acura-1987-integra-clutch-problem-ftopict110725.ht ml
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pQ9158
Add pictures here
âś–