1988 acura legend door panel removal illustrations?

Looking for online how to step by step illustrations and instructions for how to remove door panel for wife's legend?
Window won't go up, repair shop wants $150 just to look inside, which
seems expensive just to look. Anyone know where to find illustrations and repair instructions online - something like instructions for non-mechanic types.
Thanks much.
Larry
I have the 1989 Legend Coupe manual. Would scanned images of these door panels help?
dholtz at wi dot rr dot com

Sure, scanned illustrations are better than nothing. Can you send them to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com? Thanks a bunch.
Larry
OK. Again, I have a coupe. I'll do the scans this weekend.
Doug
Thanks a bunch.

Great, thanks, my wife's car is a coupe also.
Larry
They have been attached to a direct email to you.
Holler if AOL strips them out.
doug

Larry;
Have you been able to fix this?