2005 TSX

Just picked up a gray/quartz TSX auto, no navi for 25,500....sweet ride. Gave it to my g/f as a surprise 50th b-day! She loves it!! Well, back to
pumping the water out of my crawl space.

G/f gets super new car, you get the old sump pump. It's great to be a man! ;-)
Mike
yep..made her drive me around to buy some clean up items.. crawl space is nasty..car is good !!