2009 TSX

I rather liked the look of the 2009 TSX in the pictures I've seen, but when I saw one on the way home from work with dealer plates on it, I decided I really don't like it. It looks too much like the angles were
just stuck on the car.
Guess I'll stick with my '06 TSX.

Exactly, who is considered to be the market for the TSX? If you are going to spend 30+ for an entry level luxury car, why not spend a little more for the TL.

the difference in price is almost 20% and I don't need the larger vehicle or the V6 engine. I'm very happy with my 30+ MPG on my daily commute.
Bob

Currently the TL is heavily discounted since an updated car is about to come to market. The TL's 18/26 mpg doesn't lag the much less powerful TSX's 21/30 by a whole lot but the new 268 HP Accord V6 at 19/29 puts the TSX to shame. Rumors have been circulating re. new engine for the TSX (www.vtec.net).

Good point. As a former Prelude owner, I had hoped the "TSX" would be the European Accord R.