Autobody Shop Specialization

Does it matter which car make(s) an autobody shop "specialize" in ?
I had a fenderbender in my TSX and one shop I have a good impression of
specializes in BMW and is acutally recommended by local BMW dealer.
I don't like the shop recommended by Acura dealer because it's pretty small and cramped in a rather messy way.
I haven't found one yet that doesn't disappoint , so . . . no, I don't think it matters. MZ

More important than which makes they specialize in is the materials they can repair. Fiberglass and composites are not for the weld, putty and paint crowd.
Mike

No. All unibody cars are built much the same.

That tells you little.

That tells you little as well. I've seen some fantastic work put out by people working in some pretty ugly surroundings.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ