bought TL-S - 2002 - did i get a good deal?

Acura TL Type S 2002 - 51,000 miles No Navi Black Color Certified Used - from Acura Dealership everything is excellent condition Illinois dealership
$17,000 before taxes, title, etc
Internet Sale price was $17,500.. I could only get the dealer to go down $500. My dad says if he negotiated with them that he would've gotten a better deal.. I don't know how thats possible since KBB and Edmunds True Market Value all show the car being sold for or valued at around $19K.
your thoughts please?

If you're happy, why go around looking for someone to tell you that you should be unhappy?
Drive on and enjoy your car!

I agree, don't see your point. You've bought it right? then why are you trying to do your head in?
Waiving the right to remain silent, "michael t"

It's peculiar, but I see it all the time...

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
nah - i love the car and the price - just wanted to know of a way to get my dad to get off my case.
My uncle had access to calculator that some banks use to figure out how much to sell a repo'd car to a dealership. Apparently my car would be sold at $16,700 (i got it for $17K). Needless to say that has since quieted my dad.

I reckon most people here will be happy for you, now just enjoy driving it (and take your Dad for plenty of drives).
type S, with that mileage, its a fair price.