Good deal?

4 Pro comp shocks + steering stabilizer for $125? I need new shocks pronto, but I'm not looking at lifting my Jeep for a few months. When I do lift it, I'll be getting the DT shocks.

Thinking about getting four of those in stock size to use untill I lift the Cherokee..

Comments?

Carl

89 Cherokee Pioneer 30x9.5" Goodyear MT/Rs
Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Carl, those ES-3000 shocks are probably the stiffest riding shocks known to all mankind. I wouldn't touch them for a vehicle as light as your Cherokee is.

Jerry

Carl Saiyed wrote:

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Thanks! Wont buy them!

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

What Jerry said.

Anything from ProComp is going to give you a very stiff ride.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Actually Jeff, ProComp's somewhat new MX-6 shock rides very well, as good as any shock I've ever had on my Jeep. It has six stiffness settings and it is actually a very high quality shock. I ran a set for around six months before installing a new lift that needed longer shocks.

Jerry

Jeff Strickland wrote:

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Watch out for 4wheelparts too. Everytime I go over there they try to tack on extra charges to the total.

bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

Reply to
twaldron

Never been there but was thinking of taking a ride over there this weekend, what kind of extra charges?

L8r - George

Reply to
Jersey

Every time I call and ask for a product they give me a price. When I get there there were like "travel" or "delivery" charges tacked on to the bill. I brought this up in this fourm once before. When I questioned the added amounts they told me it was "travel" or "delivery" charges and so I told them it wasn't part of the price quote I got from the phone. They then took it off for me but if I didn't question them they would have charged me the additional cost. This was at the Irvine Ca. store.

bill

Reply to
William Oliveri