CD Error Code ErE1

I just replaced the battery in my 2001 Acura. I inserted the codes to get the Nav and radio back online but my CD changer gives me ErE1. The CD worked
perfectly before changing the battery. I can't believe the CD has gone bottoms up in 30 minutes to switch batteries.
Fred Schwaner wrote:

Just undo the battery for 30 seconds and reconnect the battery again. Try to make less 'spitzensparken'.
'Curly'