constant using of bio ethanol

Greetings from Ukraine. Going to buy this used Acura http://eng.car24.com.ua/ucar_details.php?b=1&id_car 837 Does anyone know how will constant using of bio ethanol effect on this
Acura's engine? I mean, wouldn't it be bad for a car? The Authorized Honda Centres in Ukraine has no answer. The Ukrainian Honda and Acura forums also haven't got a clue. So, I rely on your experience and knowledge.
Many thanks for any help.

You didn't mention the year of the car.
AFAIK, E10 or 10% ethanol should not be a problem,but E85(85% ethanol) should not be used.
SO,it depends on how much ethanol is in your fuel mix.
I don't think Honda makes any flex-fuel cars yet,capable of using ethanol much over 10%.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

What percent ethanol is in your fuel?
Honda cars are good for up to 10% ethanol.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

They sell here E50. So i decided not to take risks and continue to buy gas. Lots of sources says E30 or higher to be dangerous to the engine.

Over E10 is usually harmful.
But...
It is *possible* your car is made for E50, if E50 has been available in Ukraine for a long time.
You would have to phone Honda Ukraine to be sure. http://www.dmi.com.ua/service
Is there a sticker inside the gas filler flap or on the dashboard?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote: