dealer costs

Can anyone tell me where go get, or supply me with the Dealer cost of all 4 2006 TL models?
Thanks Cam

On 10/28/05 8:17 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "JohnRamone"

Try Edmunds.com for invoice amounts (in the US). They actually pay something less then the invoice. Actual dealer cost is influenced by volume & other factors that they are more successful in keeping from us.