anyone interested can contact with me

Hi,Sir

Do you need license plate frame with cheap quality but low prices? Just between $0.8 to $ 1.6 FOB Shanghai port

We are China manufacturer of License Plate Frame.

Most of our License plate frame is USA standard, 6x12inch. The material is Zink alloy. It can be plating chrome or gold.

Our products classfy to Decorative License Plate Frame, such as Eagle, Fish, Barbwire, Palm tree, Cobra, etc.

Engraving License Plate Frame, you can select different fonts and can print different logo on it, such as BMW, VW, HONDA, and so on.

Custom License Plate Frame, we just need set up two bar molds and can die cast any logo that you want.

Teddy

NINGBO XIGUI METAL PRODUCTS CO., LTD.

Email: snipped-for-privacy@xgmp.com

Tel: 0086-574- 63516252

Fax: 0086-574-63516809

MSN: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Add: 397 ZHANGXIN SOUTH RD., XIAOLIN, CIXI NINGBO ZHEJIANG, P.R. CHINA

Reply to
teddy

In China, women aren't allowed to authorize bulk license plate frame orders. Well, atleast ones made of zinc.

Reply to
Comboverfish