Headlamp Condensation / Moisture Buildup

My '02 Acura MDX has constant condensation / moisture on the inside of the headlamp assembly. I have a friend with an '01 Honda S2000 Roadster with the same problem. Any idea what could be causing this
and is there a way to remedy without replacing the entire headlamp assembly? thanks for any ideas.
Add pictures here
âś–

Learn to cross-post properly.
This message was also posted (and answered) in rec.autos.makers.honda. Without correct cross-posting, no one here would ever know.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Depending on when you bought the car and your milage it will still be under a factory warranty. The entire essembly should be replaced. If you are wondering if you are still under warrenty you can call your local dealer and they will tell you with the use of our VIN. I can also check for you if you would like. I just need the VIN.
Add pictures here
âś–