Integra 91 Starter doesn't run

Integra 91 Starter doesn't run.
The inside lights of the car remain with the normal brightness, the voltage on the cigarette lighter goes down to zero
I have replaced the battery and the main relay.
I am going to look at the electrical diagram and try to solve the problem.
If you have any ideas, please let me know.
This happened after I replace the electric motor ($75.00 from the junk yard) on the driver's window but I don't believe there is a connection between the two, just a coincidence, or unless the problem is with the ignition key switch because I had to turn it many times to test the little motor.
John
Add pictures here
âś–

So they don't dim at all when you crank? Suggests open circuit; starter not drawing power.

It goes to zero when you crank? What's the voltage at the battery with surface charge removed?
(Turn headlights on for five minutes then turn them off. Wait five more minutes, then check voltage. Also give the ambient temperature when you tested the battery.)

Could be, but report battery voltage first. There's a chance you have a bad/corroded connection somewhere, or a discharged battery.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
As usual. TeGGeR to the rescue.
I am embarrassed to confess, but I completely forgot that one must press the clutch before starting the car. I fund that by looking at the electrical schematic. My only excuse is that I am becoming a 77 years old senile .
Lately I have been driving a MB that does all the thinking for you.
Thanks and sorry TeGGeR.
John
I love this car. I have rebuilt Jaguars that look terrible when compared with this Japanese precision machine. I wonder if the new models are built this well.
On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 05:02:54 +0000 (UTC), "TeGGeR®"

Add pictures here
âś–

At least you had the presence of mind and intelligence to inspect and interpret a wiring diagram, and the grace to admit error.
And you're not the only one to do something like that.
Some years ago I rented a car (with an automatic of course) after many years of not having driven an automatic at all. I put the key in, started the car, then tried to put it in gear. Didn't matter what kind of wiggling, jiggling, poking, swearing etc., I did, the shift lever simply would not drop out of Park.
I eventually walked back into the rental office, and the first thing the guy says is, "Did you step on the brake when shifting?". I felt pretty foolish. I had completely forgot about the shift interlock, which requires you to step on the brake to move the lever from Park. Oops.