leather seat

HELP!!! Picked my 03 TL up from body shop yesterday(had tiny ding fixed in door) and just noticed there is yellow paint or something that they use in
body shop!! Does anyone know what I can use to get it out? Of course they said bring it back Monday and they'll get it out but I don't really even want to go back there I'm so pissed! Thanks for you help
Oops didn't mention the paint or whatever it is is on driver's seat under butt

get over it, take it back, let them fix it instead of messing it up worse yourself. At least that way if it's REALLY messed up you can probably talk them into replacing the seat if it's a big problem.
--
I only talk like that in the movies