leather seat

HELP!!! Picked my 03 TL up from body shop yesterday(had tiny ding fixed in door) and just noticed there is yellow paint or something that they use in body shop!! Does anyone know what I can use to get it out? Of course they said bring it back Monday and they'll get it out but I don't really even want to go back there I'm so pissed! Thanks for you help

Reply to
Ant & Pat

Ant & Pat

get over it, take it back, let them fix it instead of messing it up worse yourself. At least that way if it's REALLY messed up you can probably talk them into replacing the seat if it's a big problem.

Reply to
Yoda

Good advice, take it back immediately.

Reply to