Need A Part for MY 2002 CL

I woke up one morning and someone had backed up into my right front fender comes with parking in D.C? Does anyone know where I can get a replacement part online?

Be a lot easier and cheaper to let your body shop deal with this. They can get good used fenders from the wreckers.
If you want to obtain and install the fender yourself, call a local wrecking yard and ask. Shipping a single fender from somewhere else is going to be expensive.
Be aware that simply bolting on a new fender may not work well. You'd be amazed how many things get bent in such an incident. They get bent not so much so you can tell, but just enough that you can't get anything to line up properly and the job looks like crap. Good body shops are experienced with this and know what to do. *You* may be fussing with it for days, assuming you ever get it to your satisfaction. All this depends very much on the exact nature of the hit, of course.
If you still want to take the plunge and buy a part online, try: www.car-part.com
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ