need key for 1999 Acura

I have a 1999 Acura (just purchased), 3.2 TL and have 1 key and 1 remote. Any idea what it will cost me to get a spare master key and maybe a valet
key? I don't have the code card. Do I have to go to an Acura dealer for this?
TIA ... Lobo ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Delete the obvious to reply to me personally. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~