Pollen filter in 2005 TSX

Can anyone point me to a good explanation of how to remove the glovebox in a 2005 TSX? I have a few pictures which are supposed to illustrate it, one form the Temple of VTEC, and while I can detach the hook-arm,
flexing the box seems like it will beak the plastic if I apply anymore force.
Is the 2005 TSX different in some way from the 7th Gen Accords? The site claims they are identical with respect to the filter.
Thanks in advance.
John
jjwork53*nospam*@hotmail.com wrote in

If by "hook arm" you mean the glove box stops, both of those need to be removed. At that pount the glove box should be able to be opened more than usual, allowing the filter to be changed.
Depending on the design of the filter, you may need to remove the bolts on the bottom, in order to remove the glove box entirely. I've never done your car, but the others I have done do not require flexing of the glove box.
It's sort of a wonder Honda didn't put replacement instructions in the Owner's Manual.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

your
If it is like the 5th gen Prelude, some cutting is also required.

I see an arm that is some sort of support, which is easily removable, but the stops behind the box prevent the drawer from opening far enough to see behind it. I also see two plastic tabs on the inside of the drawer, which appear to be "movable", but I can't seem to get them to move.
Thanks though,
John
jjwork53*nospam*@hotmail.com wrote in wrote:

Would this help? <http://www.boschautoparts.com/NR/rdonlyres/2FCC4C36-1B18-4927-8F76-380A54055034/0/CabinfilterinstallGuide.pdf