rattling noice after not driving RSX for 2 months

I hadn't driven my 2002 RSX for about 2 months. When I first started driving it, I heard a metallic rattling noise that's similar to an exhaust rattle. It seemed to get louder the more I pushed on the gas.
As I started driving the car daily the noise got quieter and quieter over the next few days until it was almost un-hearable within a week.
Is that normal for this car if not used for a while? Or should I have a dealer check it out (still under warranty)?
-MVL
mvl_groups snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

I wonder if some bearing (or a camshaft)went dry(lubrication) while sitting so long?
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik