Sluggish warm start-need help

I have a 1997 Acura 3.0 CL. I cold starts fine and runs great, but when I restart after setting for 15 min or so, it harldly goes for about 10 seconds and then seems to take off. It almost feels like it is getting
insufficient gas flow for a few seconds and then takes off when the gas hits. Any ideas? I replaced the fuel filter and have not rejected a fuel pump problem as a posibility. However, I had a new trnsmission installed a couple of months ago could it be related. Some kind of shift sensor or such?