Splash guards for 06 RSX

I ordered splash guards for my 06 RSX Type S. After reading some forums, owners say it looks ugly and the car looks better without them. I have them
for my 98 integra and I have no issues. One person even suggested having them painted to match the color of the car (milano red). Any suggestions??

Don't let other peoples opinions shape yours.
My 2002 rsx came with splash guards - dunno if they're the same kind you're talking about. They look fine, and serve a useful purpose - keeping mud splashes off the car. That makes them look pretty good to me.

Use Vinylex on them to keep them looking good.
yeah they look fine. They look like mud flaps.