2006 MAZDA3s QUESTION (splash guards)

My daughter recently purchased a Mazda3 (s package)..does anyone know if it is possible to put on splash (mud guards) on the front, the dealer said they were not an option & can't be put on..can someone give me some input on this..Thanks..JOHN

Reply to
john246

It is alleged that john246 claimed:

If it has the extended lower side sills, then no, the Mazda mud/splash guards will not fit. For some inexplicable reason, Mazda thinks that they aren't needed when the sill extensions are installed.

I'm in the same situation with my Mazda6 s.

Reply to
Jeffrey Kaplan