TSX BACK WINDOW NOISE

Can anyone out there with a TSX tell me if their ears heart after driving with just one back window down and no other's. snipped-for-privacy@mail.com

"aeolian oscillation" - essentially, you are inside a big whistle!
Mike

Wow. "Aeolian oscillation". I'll have to use that one at a party one day.
This must explain the regular pulsation I get with the window down at highway speeds when the wind is just right.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
On 1 Nov 2005 13:19:16 GMT, TeGGeR let slip this dark secret:

Use the sunroof.
--
"Man who shoot off mouth, must expect to lose face."
- Confucious

Don't have one.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

We could add one at the party!
Mike

A case of beer and a sawzall. Fun for the whole family!