Winter Driving Gloves?

I'm looking for a pair of non-leather driving gloves. I have a leather jacket and goves to match, but I don't always want to wear them for a run to the store. Now that the temperature is going down... and down,
I need a new pair. What would you suggest for a warm pair of driving gloves?

Australia. Driving gloves are certainly NOT on the agenda.
yeah, but you live in Australia, thats gotta suck, I'd rather be cold and not live in Australia, then warm in Australia :)

James, how could you, have you been here? It's a great place, where are you then, north, midwest?

I spent three weeks in Melbourne this spring and I loved it. Great people, great food, beautiful city and lots of kart tracks.
I would say sorry about your Prime Minister, but I even have trouble working up much sympathy for that given what we've got.