Winter Driving Gloves?

I'm looking for a pair of non-leather driving gloves. I have a leather jacket and goves to match, but I don't always want to wear them for a run to the store. Now that the temperature is going down... and down, I need a new pair. What would you suggest for a warm pair of driving gloves?

Reply to
Justin

Just thought I should mention we've been getting 95 degree days this week in Australia. Driving gloves are certainly NOT on the agenda.

Reply to
jamo

yeah, but you live in Australia, thats gotta suck, I'd rather be cold and not live in Australia, then warm in Australia :)

Reply to
James

James, how could you, have you been here? It's a great place, where are you then, north, midwest?

Reply to
jamo

I spent three weeks in Melbourne this spring and I loved it. Great people, great food, beautiful city and lots of kart tracks.

I would say sorry about your Prime Minister, but I even have trouble working up much sympathy for that given what we've got.

Reply to
Gordon McGrew