2000 A4 Avant Timing belt etc?

OK, the babe is due for her 60K once-over, and, I'd think, the timing belt, water pump, tensioner... (and what else?) It was built in 1999 -- so the 5 years criterion is past due.
If I do it all at the same time, at the dealer, should there be any reductions in the 60K maintenance, as a result of doing the other work?
Or is it just time to trade for something newer? (Actually, I'm pretty happy with the veek, and do mostly local, low-stress driving.)
Any thoughts appreciated.
Lloyd *****
Thought: DON'T have this done at the dealer unless you want to pay like 1/3 more. Find a good reputable independent shop that specializes in Audi and have them do it.
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA
I just responded to another poster that he search the "Car Talk" site for mechanic recommendations. If you have no other options, that might work for you as well.
Ken