2001 X TT Clock keeps resetting

I've a TT 1.8T 225 and have clock that keeps resetting itself? Help please............

Reply to
geo

What do you mean by resetting? changing the time to something different? Setting itself to zero?

You could look up the manual and see if you have a radio controlled clock. This radio controlling can be switched off, maybe it's something simple like the timing signal changing your clock.

W.

Reply to
Wolfgang Pawlinetz

Does this happen when you start the car? Our VW Bora did this and it was the first indications of the battery dying. New battery and everything was back to normal.

Reply to
Dave

Had the same thing happen when the battery was going on my 01 TTQ

Reply to
Keep on Plonkin'