99 A4Q performance parts

I just bought a 1999 A4 1.8Q with 35k miles on it. I am looking for some good web sites or catalogs that can help me upgrade some of the parts and increase the speed off the line. can anyone recommend some good sites with
performance parts for Audi's?
I am also having trouble find the CD changer cord in the trunk. Any ideas where it might be hiding?

Check out http://www.water-werks.com/links.html AWE, APR, ECS are good places to start. And check out audiworld.com

with

audifans.com audizine.com s-cars.org (more focus on the older 20v cars) vwvortex.com ecstuning.com lltek.com goapr.com matrixengineering.cc (might be a little over the top for what you seek) intendedacceleration.com (more for older Audis) abt-sportsline.de (wenn ihr deutsch spricht) giacusa.com topaudisites.com
just for starters
CD wire: compartment in trunk on left side where tool kit is located. Should be a little door/panel about 12x18 inches. (30x45cm). The wire/connector will probably have a foam wrap around it for protection.