99 A6 Headlights and Turnsignals Problem

Hi!
My low-beam head lights and turn signals are suddenly not working. They worked last night, and stopped when I cranked the car this morning. I've
pulled every fuse and none appear to be blown. High beams still work fine as do the flashers and all four turn signal bulbs blink when I activate the alarm system
Any ideas??
If you have brights working and all fuses are fine, its the bulbs. Replace both of them with brand new bulbs. I had same problem and believe it or not its enough of a coincidence to have both blown at the same time... simple electrical fixes can cure other problems in these high sensitive Audis we have. :-) Erik
Turns out it was the ignition switch. There is a known issue with wire shorts in or near the switch related to accessories that run while the engine is running. My AudiShop disassembled, rewired the short and fixed the problem for less than $200.