Any thing close to this nice car?

Subject: Re: I'm SICK....the A4 has to go! Date: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 4:32 PM
The side bolster also seems to literally cut into the back of my thigh. I
don't understand why it doesn't affect my left leg. The car was fine for the first few months....but with my on the road for almost 45 minutes....the aching began in the back of my leg. Then the tingling in my foot. Any other tall drivers out there? Was my Passat that much different? Ugh! It sucks to be tall.