Any thing close to this nice car?

From: "JJ" Subject: Re: I'm SICK....the A4 has to go! Date: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 4:32 PM

I complained about the compartment of the A4 for a guy who is 6'5. I had a >passat.....never a problem...but not NEAR as fun. The center consol pushes >on the outside of my right leg...causing foot numbness....and the stiff >seats cut into the back of my thigh. My ortho doc said it probably is the >car.....Is the A6 much bigger? The seat larger? Is there an alternative >vehicle that can provide the fun with a larger driver area? >
Reply to
JJ