A nice car

Hello,

I've got a nice peugeot 106 and i want to sell it. Someone interested ?

Gilles

ROGER ALLAEYS

Okay, I will give the group more info, but not now, i havent got the time ..

Gilles

"Chris" schreef in bericht news:20060524174113.220494d6@isis...

Reply to
ROGER ALLAEYS

is it diesel? m.o.t.ed? taxed? give the group more info.then some one might be interested.

Reply to
Chris

So you've got time to reply but not to give details?

Reply to
Malc

I think he just wanted to post up his website. He also appears to be in Belgium!! Hmmm

Reply to
daddyfreddy

Hi,

I've got around his site, looks like it deals with cats, not lions :-), so it would be a bit vicious (like Sid ;-) ).

Regards, G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T