Intercooler has arrived. Nice little thing.

But I think you might be right about the different sized pipes being a pain.

Oh well. Depending on how quick I want to get onto it, either get some end tanks with alloy ends and equally pipe fittings, or just use a Samco/SFS reducer.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Wouldn't the different sized inlet and outlets help to maintain air speed and keep turbo lag to a minimum though?

Reply to
Homer

In article , snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Hmm, never thought of that. Need to work out which way to mount it though.

Becuase the pipes aren't both in the same direction. Can be easily done with some pipe work though.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar