Anyone have A6 Bentley CD / Service Manual?

Hi All
I'm adding cruise control to my A6 TDI. Need a little bit of assistance from someone with the A6 bentley CD - I need the pinouts for the steering column
switch. I have the info for the 6pin cruise connector on the A6 but it's 10 pins on the A6!
If someone with the info could get in touch I'd be grateful... snipped-for-privacy@hisser.org - cheers!
oops - slight correction, I meant to say I have the info already for the 6 pin connector on the A4 - and I need the details of the 10 pins for the A6 :)