Buying new A4,330i, G35, CTS, C320

Page 12 of 16

Yea, most college's require that one be able to read and write in coherent English.

that's why you've never been but to go to a kegger.
Just out of curiosity...... how long has the thread been running?
JP

coherent

The thread's been dead for weeks, it just doesn't know it...
Has it only been weeks? It sure seems to have been longer.

I would have to say a month or two, it's getting long in the tooth.

and that

There's no theoretical reason a Chico State grad can't be just as good a film maker as an SC grad, but there's no comparing the quality of education between the two schools.

sorry Michelle I have a degree, but it's not from the infomercial like you. did the Sally Struthers look a like get you a degree??
Tha Ghee wrote:

You have a degree. What kind of? Master of Universe, Heman?
- Yak

you.
that's He-Man dumbass
Bachelor of Science.
Tha Ghee wrote:

I'm sorry, it's been a while since I last time watched the show. But it's good to know you still follow it.
- Yak

that
There's no theoretical reason a Chico State grad can't be just as good a film maker as an SC grad, but there's no comparing the quality of education between the two schools.
again you show your lack of tact. if you compare an average college with an University, in the same price class their about the same.
I'm not comparing Cal-state to Stanford but an average College and Unv. are about the same if they weren't you couldn't transfer and use all of the credits amassed. I can tell you two never went to either.

You're an idiot. Cal State Northridge is pretty good school, in fact, their program for teachers is one of the best. But their compareablly priced to UCLA, which is ranked above CSUN in every arena outside of the teacher-training program. Cost is little or no reflection on the quality of a school.

are
their
UCLA, which is ranked above CSUN in every arena outside of the teacher-training program. Cost is little or no reflection on the quality of a school.
no you have shown the whole board that you know nothing, if cost had nothing to do with the school then why wouldn't they charge the same price.
how close are CSUN & UCLA??

Prestige factor. The bottom line is that a G35 is as good a car as a 330i, but BMW gets several thousand dollars more for loaded 330s than Infiniti gets for loaded G35s. Same with schools, CSUN's teacher training program is the best in the nation, and their film school is now in the top 10. But UCLA is unquestioningly a better school overall and it's tuition is nearly the same as CSUN's.

I'm about 20-25 minutes from CSUN and about 35-40 from UCLA. I also happen to be very familiar with both campuses, and know people who go to both schools. Moreover, a realitive of mine was a professor at CSUN for many years and during the campus renovations, they named a screening room in the film department after him and his wife.
Tha Ghee wrote:

Why didn't you go to University? Dare to answer?
- Yak

type in

I did the University of Cincinnati, do you even have higher ed over in Finland??

He means the school for bartenders. And he dropped out.

and I still have a higher education than you. I don't think a degree from a infomercial counts.

You've got a 6th grade education - tops.
Tha Ghee wrote:

Ouh now you did, few messages earlier you didn't. Wonderful wonderworld.
- Yak