Buying new A4,330i, G35, CTS, C320

Page 9 of 16

no not at all dummy they don't race in the rain. your the one that said weight doesn't matter only grip I was just pointing out your errors.
Tha Ghee wrote:

If you could even read the posts before you write an answer, that would help. But it's clear that you can't.
- Yak

are you serious as many dumb ass statements you've made, you have the nerve to post this??
Tha Ghee wrote:

It appears you can't understand what's written. Try to read the posts before you make yourself a monkey. You don't appear to be anything else than a teenager who's daddy has a RWD and that's why it's the best.
- Yak

I agree. It seems that he has reading comprehension problems or is somehow mentally impared, and I'd be willing to believe both.

I agree again. I get the feeling that we're dealing with a 13 year old who's perceptions are skewed accordingly and who is carrying on simply to get a rise out of us. It's apparent that he's not only lied numerous times, but that he continually ignores facts and neglects to read what's written. He's also gone into severe fits of backpeddling. As you've probably noticed, he's made several claims about the S4, including that it wasn't on C&D's 10 Best list in 2004 even though it's been pointed out to him by myself and at least one other that this isn't the case, and he's been provided with the appropriate URL at least 3 times. He made false claims about the comparo where the S4 beat out the M3, and when I posted the URL for the article so that all can see he'd made things up, he attempted to defend himself by largly ignoring what I'd written and making up even more lies about what had gone on. He's said that Touring and Rally are essentially the same thing, and claimed that F1, which is RWD only by regulation, is more relevant to the discussion than Touring, where RWD, FWD and AWD cars compete with each other so there's actually a point of reference. He's based this claim on ratings/popularity although with the waning popularity of open-wheeled racing classes such as IRL and Cart and the relative unpopularity of F1, his position is illogical at best.
On 11 Apr 2004 01:23:21 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Steve Grauman) wrote:

And yet you folks keep trying to communicate with the Village Idiot...

Hey, I never claimed any kind of superiority. I'll admit fully that I was stupid for getting drawn into "debate" with Ghee in the first place. But I'm in neck deep now, and I may as well play it out.
daytripper wrote:

It's a bit like drunk driving. That's why I usually reply to him drunk ;)
- Yak

Do you realize he has to save every penny of his paper boy tips for an entire week to pay for the internet cafe minutes to entertain you here??
You guys are so cruel.
/daytripper ;-) '00 s4 6spd

And I'm disappointed when he doesn't post - I need my comedy in the morning.
Arguing with him is like mud-wrestling a pig. You get dirty, and the pig enjoys it.
--
Jonesy

Idiot...
;)
entire
morning.
enjoys it.

Jonesy why are you relaying you stories about your girlfriend, do you wrestle with her to get the booty?? I sorry your not savvy enough to understand what's going on here.

I'm relaying stories about your mom. I saw her last night - but you wouldn't recognize her now - I shaved her back.

LOL. Internet irony at it's finest.
--
Jonesy

pig
if you want to shave someone that's dead go head it's kind of nasty. but can you tell your sister not to call me anymore I don't want her toothless butt.
<snip>

Hmm. Your butt has *teeth*? That could explain an awful lot.. :oD
Incidentally, let's try and ignore the use of the English language - no-one on this thread has exactly excelled.. (although I'll forebare to mention which individual gets my "learnt it from a packet of Kellogg's Cornflakes" award ;o)
--

Hairy One Kenobi

but
toothless
no-one
opinion
are you stupid or blind, I was talking about another person. I think it's time for new glasses. I could agree but who cares what award you give.

She's not dead, and we both know it. She lies on her back for money so that you can live in the basement. If she had insurance, I'm sure you'd kill her for it.

LOL. If I had a sister, she wouldn't be caught dead calling a stupid kid like you. Besides, even the cheapest hookers have *some* standards. Except your mom. Her tricks are glad her butt is toothless.
--
Jonesy "grade-school jibes at their finest"

toothless
Jonesy why are you using these old jokes, oh I see you sig line that's why you don't deserve a response you're not funny or creative.
I know you don't have a sister any more she's down on Vine bringing me back money now. that's her paging me as we speak.

Hey, Net Zero has dialup now for $9.99 a month. Maybe he's anxious to prove what a moron, a modem and a pre-Pentium PC can do togethor.

entire
prove what a moron, a modem and a pre-Pentium PC can do togethor.
I have high speed, maybe moms will buy it for you. and I have a great puter, we know you don't you use you cell phone.

entire
oh this is funny, is this brought on by your irrectile dysfunction trances?? I guess SS pays enough so you can get the internet, or do they have it ava. at the retirement home??