Car cuts out

as per my previous posting, I have a 99 A4 1.8 se which has been off the road for 6 months and now that ive put a new battery in it, it seems to cut out as soon as I stop revving it(doesnt idle). Any Ideas. It drives ok
but it does seem to have power lag at about 60 to 70. Any ideas
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:39:25 -0400, "stuartcharlton"

Was the vehicle without power at any point in those 6 months? Is the MIL light on?
Yes the battery was dead for about 4 months
Looks for little critters that might be hibernating in air intake area.
Tony 96 S6

Try running a TBA

JP Roberts wrote:

See Audi A3 problem and replies posted today 15/11