K03 Turbo

Could someone point me to a stock K03 turbo for a 1999 Audi A4 1.8 engine? Also, could someone tell me what car belongs to this turbo - 06a 145 713d? I
was told it would fit my car but they were wrong.
TIA

That turbo is for an A3/TT. What is the engine code of your a4 ? Rgds

Thanks for the info. My engin code is AEB. The turbo number is 058145703L.
Thanks!