Need 9 Spoke Wheel

My mechanic yesterday told me I needed to replace one of my wheels on my A6, 2.8 (1999). Is there a reliable source out there? Estimated Price range including shipping to Virginia - USA...

Lots of good sources; my usual is Shokan All Audi, http://www.shokan.com/ You ought to be able to get a really nice used alloy wheel from them for maybe $250, including shipping.
here are two places that I know of
http://www.wheelcollision.com /
http://www.neww.com /
Do not go where the path may lead... Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Emerson
Jim, You can try www.car-part.com Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)