Need some advice on extended warranty

I recently bought a 2000 Audi A4 with 56,000 miles, so the warranty has already expired. I am now thinking whether I should get extended warranty or not. From the service documents for the past 4 years the
only problem with the car was secondary air pump, which had to be replaced and leaks in the intake and cross over valve sticking. Also during buyer's inspection, they found that the cam shaft needs to be replaced in the near future. I was wondering if the first 4 years are any indication to how many problems the car would have in the next 4-5 years and whether people would recommend getting extended warranty (from personal experience)?
Thanks, Diana
snipped-for-privacy@micweb.net (Dee) wrote in message

OWWW! If the warranty you buy will cover that cam replacement, then get it. Otherwise, *for*get it. They're rarely worth the money. -- C.R. Krieger Been there; done that