Oil level low warning

My 03 2.7 A6 will warn of low oil level after I have been on the highway around 150 continuous miles. The level is fine and after the car is shut down and sits overnight it is fine until the next long trip.
Has anyone else had any experience with this type of problem? Thanks, Ken
Hello Ken,
generally, this situation happen when the sensor oil reaches the end of its life. As soon as the pressure in the engine increases, the sensor give a fault. if it does not change, the sensore oil will continue to give a false signal and at some point the indicator light will remain lit at permanance. I already had this problem, *but not with the audi*, the best is to scan. when you have the answer, please told us how you have repaired the problem. thanks
--
leon