On screen menus-03 A6

I have an 03 A6 w/ Nav. The Nav control is right where the owners manual states that the control should be to set up the on screen menu and turn off
the service light. How do you access these functions? Thanks, K
i would check back to the Owners Manual if you have it
--
Boosted_A4
To reset the service light on the 03 A6 is done thru the pushbuttons on the instrument cluster. First with the key off depress and hold the right button. Now turn on the key and release the button. I believe you now pull out the left button to reset.