"I Agree" NAV Screen Disable?

Any way to disable the "I Agree" screen on the NAV system?

Reply to
Jeff Lewis

Yes.

Reply to
Bill

Would you care to expand on that?

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

Coastal E-tech in Florida has a disabling device available for a small charge. They have it set up so you can also enter data while in motion. There are detailed instructions included.

Hope this helps,

Kevin Kirkeby

Reply to
Kevin Kirkeby

It is a shame they don't answer e-mail, or acknowledge orders.

Reply to
jj

Haven't tried to use them in the past, only know what I've seen of them through their website. Sometimes Ma Bell works better than Pa Bill (Gates) for connecting with a business.

KK

Reply to
Kevin Kirkeby

I purchased the device and it installs easy and works well. It did come with a loose wire I had to re-solder. I highly recommend that you have only the passenger enter data while you drive.

Reply to
Kim Rogoff