oops, I just bought an(other) Audi!

'95 A6 2.6 Avant - after spending the last 3 weeks concentrating on looking for a Volvo 850 estate!
I plan on getting the cam belt and water pump replaced as a
seized water pump cost me 1500+ on a 2.8 quattro a few years ago when it took the cam belt with it :-(
Whilst they have it apart, should I be changing anything else?
What else should I be checking over? It's done 104k
I'm a reasonably competent home mechanic, so can do most things myself.
Thanks in advance
Matt. Bristol, UK.
message

get a new timing belt tensioner, the 2 camshaft front oil seals & the front crankshaft oil seal replaced too,
Steve.