oops, I just bought an(other) Audi!

'95 A6 2.6 Avant - after spending the last 3 weeks concentrating on looking for a Volvo 850 estate!

I plan on getting the cam belt and water pump replaced as a seized water pump cost me £1500+ on a 2.8 quattro a few years ago when it took the cam belt with it :-(

Whilst they have it apart, should I be changing anything else?

What else should I be checking over? It's done 104k

I'm a reasonably competent home mechanic, so can do most things myself.

Thanks in advance

Matt. Bristol, UK.

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

"Matthew Maddock" wrote in message news:d93pdt$li5$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...

get a new timing belt tensioner, the 2 camshaft front oil seals & the front crankshaft oil seal replaced too,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s