Question about HID kits for Audi a4 1997 B5

hi there. was looking at getting hids for my 1997 a4. from what ive researched so far, the one piece units from companies such as lltek tend to run into 1700$US which is about 1000$ more than i was willing to spend.
does anyone know the cheapest way to get one piece hids for this car, including the ballast and everything? i prefer not to do a retrofit upgrade since the housing on my car is yellowing and scratched so i prefer not to waste time on it - just get a whole new set of eyes.
Also if someone knows of someone in Toronto that deals in this units - fill me in.
thanx again guys.
Viva le Audi - i love this car - i cant even imagine how good an RS6 would be.

Buy either a 2 piece ECODE headlight set or a 1 Piece 99.5+ onwards type, they can all be had for around 300$ then buy HID setup from www.misterjung.com loads of Audi drivers have his kit including me, doesnt take long to fit, the 1 piece ecode headlamp type requires a some modification of the front wing <fender> but its a simple dremmel job, then fit the ballasts and jobs done :)
There is some pics of my HID's on my website www.fsplanes.net have a look. look in the video section there is a small video as well.
Cheers
Ronny