Re: 98 A6Q Intermittent start problem

Could it be water in the gas? Try some gas conditioner/ "drygas".
I tride that before when we had the icy cold temps back in January... I didnt think of it this time so much because temps have been more moderate... but I will try that.. If it is water in the gas is that something that will clear itself up when the "bad" fuel has been expended or is it a problem that remains in the fuel system?
Thanks

It depends a bit on how much water might be there but I would think one or two applications of drygas would solve the problem if that actually is what's wrong.