The new A6 unveils!

I was thinking the same thing, why would anyone want to follow the styling of the nu BMW lineup??

Reply to
Tha Ghee

the GS V-8 doesn't come with AWD (can't figure that out) but they're all great cars but I would go with the GS or M45, unless your going to lease then the TL is your choice.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

Hey - if you're gonna start agreeing with me you're going to take all the fun out of it!

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

Actually, the M45 isn't selling well, so they are going for literally about $10,000 UNDER MSRP. You could pick one up for as little as $34K. Good deal for a near-4000 lbs luxury sedan that does 0-60 in 5.8 seconds. (Motor Trend)

Randy

Reply to
Randy S

Randy,

As I have stated in a previous post, I drove the M45 and it is impressive, but butt ugly. The new M45 shown at the Geneva auto show hopefully will be here as a 2006 model or maybe even a 2005 model. If you have seen pictures of the Fuga, I would guess that it is a lot more attractive than the prior one. I will certainly give it a look once it arrives because if it has all of the options that were available on the 2003 model I drove, than I would be very inclined to purchase it.

HD

Reply to
HowdyDoody

For that price, I'd take it!!

Reply to
Steve Grauman

trust me this is a one time thing, I very rarely agree with you. I still have fun exchanging barbs with you though.

Reply to
Tha Ghee