The brand new Audi A6.

Is a fantastic car, with a bold, new front design, a bit retro, but still truly great.

Reply to
Audiman

Yep, gotta say I love the look of it. Very much like the sound of the new FSI engined 500bhp RS6 in the latest Autocar, especially in the colour in the picture in there. Very nice.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

"Audiman" skrev i melding news:MzOic.51$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.e.nsc.no... | Is a fantastic car, with a bold, new front design, a bit retro, but still | truly great.

I love the 3.0 TDI !!!! Diesel is the most economical and powerful thing you can get :-)

Arne

Reply to
Arne

Is there talk of a new RS6 in the new shape?

. Very much like the sound of the new

Reply to
JP Roberts

Yep - it's in Autocar - the one with the yellow RS3 on the front.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan