Wallet / emergency key for A3?

The dealer's parts department could not find a wallet / emergency key in the A3 part's list today.. Is it true that none is avaiable, or is this a generic item that can be ordered for any current Audi model?
The last thing I want is to buy a car that will leave me stranded 400 miles from home and a dealer on some rainy night if I fumble and drop my keys down a drain grate..
I currently carry this for my Volvo:
http://webpages.charter.net/dwarner2/WalletKey.jpg
It opens and starts the car, and also serves as a key I can give to service people who need to drive the car.
Another way to lose you Audi's key: http://www.bookofjoe.com/2005/06/do_not_try_to_b.html
-- Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.
Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.
there's a company making a key ring device that cures this problem.
The device, which is normally only 10mm diameter, senses falling at greater than 32 feet per second and inflates a balloon of 100mm diameter. This was considered large enough not to penetrate most drain lid slots.
now who were they............
I have a thin plastic key for my A3 that I've had since '96. I keep this for the emergency key. So they definately make one.
Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.
I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you? http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html