Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

525' 94 auto gearbox
Hi all Im due to drive again next week to E Germany for a few weeks took car yesterday, failed on 3 niggly things, but done.. While in the put i noticed a leak, aroud engine/gearbox..hard to tell...
6
6

E39 / E60 Clutch sensitivity
I've driven an E39 540i and an E60 545i and noticed that while the clutch throw was fairly lengthy, the actual engagement zone was pretty small, particularly on the E39. Is that just the nature of the...
7
7

Production certificates
Hello everyone. What is the official BMW web site or address details to obtain a production (birth) certificate. There is one listed on the Web but it appears to be in the UK and I am not sure if it...
2
2

E36 Brake light problem
Getting the 1 brake light failure message on my 97 328IS. The right brake light is indeed not working. I checked the bulb and it was fine. I replaced it anyhow with a Sylvania with no luck. I tried...
3
3

testy
999

expired tires?
just wondering, is there such a expired date for tires? even it is not used.
2
2

Instrument Panel Warning Light Diagram?
I have a 1990 325i with very faint instrument panel warning lights. The warning on the far right appears to be flashing but I can't make out what the warning is for. The owners manual doesn't indicate...

E39 Overheating -HELP HELP
My 97 528 started over heating about 3 weeks ago. The viscous coupling had gone so it was replaced just over a week ago. I took the car on holiday, driving in various road conditions, and there were...
8
8

87 325es no torque/performance
I just purchased a 87 325es, car is in great shape, only 113k on it, and had a lot of engine work done on it before I purchased it. The problem is the car seems to have no torque or preformance. It...
20
20

Change Air Filter on 1987 325e
Hi There, I am trying to change the air filter on my '87 325e but I am having trouble. I have undone all the clips for the box and the lower section of the filter box is loose but it is still awkward...
1
1

E30 mouse nest in glove box
As I took my car out of the barn this morning I saw a mouse run across the driveway. I didn't think anything of it until I got to work and opened the glove box. Inside was a shredded package of...
7
7

Looking for wiring diagrams for E46
I am looking for electrical wiring diagrams for an E46 BMW that shows the wiring to the back boot of the car.
1
1

318 overheating in traffic
My wife complained recently of het E36 318 overheating on her way home in traffic. I checked the coolant and checked to see that the big electric fan came on when she used the AC. Both were fine but...
18
18

Direct FM Radio connection
I have a 2001 bmw 525i and I'm about to install an fm direct connection for my satelite radio. I know i can remove the radio to do this, but i was wondering if this could also be connected to any of...
2
2

RADIO RECEPTION
2002 325i, Business radio, looking to increase the radio reception. Suggestions?
6
6