1974 Bavaria for sale

I am the original owner of an immaculate 1974 BMW Bavaria 3 litre 4 door sedan. The car has 52,000 miles on it and has never seen a speck of road salt. It has been kept in a garage in Philadelphia since birth and as of late only driven a few hundred miles a year. I live in WV and spend less time in Philly, so this wonderful vehicle is going to waste. It would never make it up my steep, mountain 4 wheel drive road here on the farm or I would never sell it. The car has been maintained mechanically by the legendary Saverio Mirachi at Boulevard Auto. I have all of the service records including the original bill of sale. I also have two huge BMW Factory Service Manuals. I can be contacted at 304-497-2208 or by fax at 304-497-3036. Email is snipped-for-privacy@sunfarm.com Web page is

Please contact me off list, THANKS Barry Glick

Reply to
barry