1988 E30

Hi Guys, Just brought a 1988 E30 325i it is a powerful car indeed.
My problem is the engine stopped sometime, but it can re-start right away. what will be the problem(s) ?
thank you
Godzilla

I'd try to replace the Motronic and fuel pump relays. There is a long black plastic strip next to the diagnostic connector at the top of the engine bay, they live underneath it.
thank you John, will have them replaced this weekend. well, I will try to find them first~!
glsD: snipped-for-privacy@unixnerd.demon.co.uk...