4 Series an E90?

Howdy,
It's my understanding that the '06 3 Series coupe is to be relabelled as the 4 Series. If so, will it retain the E90 designation?
For that matter, I'm uncertain of the designation for the current 5 Series,
is it the E60? Is that designation shared with the 6 Series?
Thanks, Kevin

http://www.bmwworld.com/bmw/rumors1.htm